Dental Implant Restoration in Lexington
High Standard Tooth Replacement
Are you trying to decide which treatment option will be best for replacing your missing tooth? Lexington dentist John R. Pallotta specializes in restorative dental implants, which have a high success rate when they are used in tooth replacement procedures.
There are many advantages to choosing implant restoration, including:
- Constructed out of titanium for maximum strength
- Installed in only two visits
- Have a natural-looking appearance
- Can be flossed like regular teeth
- Can help facilitate your chewing
You can also have peace of mind knowing that we carefully review our tooth replacement options to determine which one is right for you. We know that replacing missing teeth is a process that can vary greatly from patient to patient, and we aim to respect your needs.
Call our office today at (781) 861-9597 to speak with our staff!