Cosmetic Dentist of Lexington, MA | Services
Restoring the Smiles of Lexington
John R. Pallotta, DMD has greatly expanded our scope of dental treatment throughout the 43 years we have been in practice. We currently offer many kinds of cosmetic and restorative treatments, and we can help you decide which of these treatments is best for your mouth.
Our dental treatments include:
- Bonding: Are you distressed because of an unsightly crack or gap in your teeth? Our composite bonding procedures can quickly repair your teeth and protect your root structures from resection. Best of all, we won’t have to remove very much of the original tooth.
- Crowns and Bridges: To prevent a decaying or damaged teeth from getting worse, we can install porcelain or ceramic crowns to encase your tooth. Additionally, if one or more of your teeth is missing, we can install fixed bridges to fill the gaps and help prevent bite problems.
- Fillings: Our Lexington dentist’s office boasts an extensive selection of materials to make fillings that match the rest of your teeth, including resin, porcelain and amalgam. Our fillings our designed to last for years, and they may significantly improve your chewing as well.
- Restoring Implants: Restorative implants are widely considered to be the standard of care for tooth replacement, and their high success rate can give you the confidence you need. Our implants are made of titanium and may strengthen your mouth by fusing with the bone.
- Teeth Whitening: Darkening of the teeth is a widespread problem, and to make matters worse, many bleaching treatments are ineffective and leave you dissatisfied. We offer custom whitening trays, which are a significant improvement over most bleaching systems!
- Veneers : A veneer is a thin layer of material that can be placed on top of your existing tooth. It can be used to improve the look and feel of your smile while looking natural. We can help you decide if veneers are the right solution for you and your health.
Be sure to contact us at (781) 861-9597 to find out more about our treatment options.